The Stripling Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

County Conquering

Go down

County Conquering Empty County Conquering

Post  Titanisia Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:22 pm

There are quite a few of you who are wondering what it takes to conquer a county. first let me say that as much as you want to go take all those counties out there for us, be careful who you take them from. I am allied with a couple of bigger alliances but that doesn't mean they are going to help if we're the ones out taking counties. I am dying to take the metropolis @ 1479, 1572 since darkangel is a 5mil rep player, but then I would have Pheonix Star hunting me and BigBaf is much much bigger than me. Get how that works? When PVP is released I say all's fair in love and war, but for now stick to picking on people smaller than you.

Having Said that, here are the stats from my first county

I sent... I Lost...

15k Rams 140
10k Balista 80
5k Catapult 1
28k Hussar 23k
2k Calvary 2k
52k Paladin all
1M Goblin all
29k Prawn all
1k Orc all
50k Axe throwers 27k
62k Bowmen 28k
487k Witches all
25k Longbowmen 4k
13k Widows all
1k Vampires all
3k Firebeasts 1.5k
4k Gorgons 1.5k
1.1M Lizards 136k
300 Fallen 10
700 Cyclops 300
130 Trolls 60
100k Militia 93k
26k Reapers 6k
18k Swordsmen 12k
51k Centurion 36k

Now also keep in mind that I took my first county before the market had been released. I know it's hard to fathom what this game would be like without the market there to give you millions of troops but back in the day (Read this part in an old grandparent like voice) we had to actually recruit the troops we wanted, and we battled uphill both ways and spent gems to revive our troops.

If you are trying to take a county from a player then bare in mind that if it's their only county they probably have their entire army stationed there. I leave my troops in my met and counties because they are already maxed out and no need for upgrading.

A trick I used is to send 1 of every troop against them to try and see what they have. Usually that will give you enough battle rounds to find out how big their army is. Also I think you have to be atleast a Duke/Duchess to take one from another player.

So if your going to try, check out their alliance first and make sure it's lower than us on the list. Otherwise, HAPPY HUNTING.

Titanisia

Titanisia

Back to top Go down

County Conquering Empty counties and mets.

Post  Titanisia Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Since posting my first county info I have found another way to conquer these.

5mil widows will conquer a county with usually 1-2mil losses

20mil widows will conquer a met with usually 3-4ml losses.

I have not yet found a state cap to conquer but when I do I will let you know.

By sending ony widows you can conquer much much farther away simply because of the march speed of the widows is so much faster.

Good luck and happy hunting.

Titanisia

Titanisia

Back to top Go down