The Stripling Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PVP strategys!

3 posters

Go down

PVP strategys! Empty PVP strategys!

Post  Xemfield Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:42 pm

The way i see it there is no need to rush into fighting when pvp comes, meaning taking counties near the battlefield right off the bat might not be the best idea. The strategy that came to my mine came from one of my favorite generals of all time, the desert fox. Those of you who know of this famous german commander during the second world war, you would know that he used an strategy called blitzkrieg. by this i mean we should pick out a target, use AMO's to get right on top of them then demolish them taking the land and counties we want. after getting what we want we put up invinciablility* and regroup. any comments or things that could better this please post!

Xemfield

Back to top Go down

PVP strategys! Empty Re: PVP strategys!

Post  Titanisia Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:47 pm

I completely agree with Xem on this one. we have enough counties scattered throughout the board. lets target a state cap or something of that nature in the war zone and go after it. take it and keep it. I am also interested to see how these "castles" work.

Titanisia

Back to top Go down

PVP strategys! Empty AMO

Post  GIORGI Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Yes i believe AMOs will be the key to a successful strategy

GIORGI

Back to top Go down

PVP strategys! Empty Re: PVP strategys!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: